- Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations
- We are looking for an Asset and Liability Management Manager
- This is a six-month contract
Global Finance within the bank’s Group aspires to be a leading international finance team; leading with integrity and providing trusted insights.
Singapore Asset, Liability & Capital Management (ALCM) is a first line of defence team responsible for managing Singapore’s Treasury Risks; comprising of funding & liquidity risk, interest rate risk, capital management and recovery and resolution. The team’s responsibilities include managing balance sheets, and optimising profitability through efficient allocation and utilisation of capital and funding & liquidity, whilst ensuring prudent risk management.
The purpose of this role is to support liquidity risk management.
The individual will primarily be responsible for the preparation and delivery of outputs necessary to effectively manage liquidity risk. This includes:
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring liquidity risks related to the bank's business-as-usual activities;
- Assist in the preparation of liquidity modelling, forecasting and management information and drive the continuous improvement of all liquidity related processes;
- Conduct analysis which will contribute into the ILAA and stress testing process;
- Assist in the preparation of the ILAA document;
- Assist in the Funds Transfer Pricing process;
- Innovate ways to identify key risks/concentrations and implement processes to actively monitor these risks
- Assist, as necessary on other ad-hoc liquidity-related matters.
- Prior Treasury Risk and Liquidity Risk management experience, familarity with Asian markets and banking regulations would be advantage
- A Growth mind-set that is both open and resilient to rapidly evolving requirements
- Relevant university degree and/or professional qualification
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to deliver actionable insight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders with competing priorities
- Very strong excel skills i.e. VBA
- Drop your resume and contact us to follow-up, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Topic: Apply Asset & Liability Management Manager
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cecilia Sim Xin Yang
Personnel Registration No. R22105099
EA Licence No.91C2918