At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Responsible for managing credit risk of clients' portfolios through robust and effective risk management application for High Networth/PB clients. MAIN DUTIES
Qualifications WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Independent review and underwriting of credit proposals/transactional requests for all wealth products (including mortgages), within the risk appetite established by the Board, internal credit policies & adherence to related regulatory requirements.
- Provide independent assessment of risk profile of complex credit applications for escalation to higher mandate level.
- Participate in the review and enhancement of credit policies to be relevant to market needs and conditions.
- Maintaining oversight of portfolio (margin call management, limit excesses, and conditions monitoring) to ensure that sound portfolio quality is maintained.
- Proactive identification and management of potential credit risk concerns for appropriate mitigation.
- Identify and manage process improvement initiatives to enhance risk control and efficiency.
- Participate in credit projects from time to time.
- Establish strong working relationship with team members and key stakeholders to collaboratively support business needs while maintaining prudent risk standards.
• 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the private banking industry.
• Good knowledge and understanding of credit analysis and policies, private banking products and credit processes.
• Good collaborative and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with other departments.
• Strong presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
• Good to possess SG and UK real estate knowledge. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Good and relevant University degree, preferably in Banking or Finance