Risk Portfolio Management (RPM) & Group Data Management Office (GDMO) Risk Analyst Recruitment Drive (AVP & VP Levels)
is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Group Risk Management (GRM)
builds and drives the Bank's businesses through an integrated risk management approach relying on strong risk analytics to support strategic business decision-making and to create a competitive edge for the Group. Risk Portfolio Management (RPM) & Group Data Management Office (GDMO)
comprises a range of functions. RPM primarily focused on credit portfolio management within OCBC Group that include:
Qualifications We are looking for talents with banking and finance experience preferably in the areas described above.
- Assess risk & opportunities in the context of risk appetite & macro conditions.
- Analyse portfolio performance. Identify trends & drivers, draw insights and develop recommendations.
- Develop and maintain risk measurement & management frameworks, models, policies, processes, systems and infrastructure. These include capabilities such as IRB rating models, stress testing & expected credit loss models, and economic & regulatory capital models.
- Design and produce reports that provide insights & identify opportunities on business developments, and track vulnerabilities to risk developments.
- For data governance and management (GDMO), functions include:
- Design, enforce and measure the effectiveness of the data governance, standards and controls by working with relevant stakeholders enterprise-wide,
- Implement and maintain relevant data assets to facilitate common understanding of key business metrics and their aggregation, to enhance data provenance and to enable better data discoverability to support effective data usage
- We have a variety of opportunities in the areas of credit portfolio risk modelling & analytics, credit portfolio reporting & optimisation, as well as data governance & management.
The following would be an advantage:
- Candidates should have at least 3 to 15 years' experience for AVP and below positions. VP positions would require at least 12 years' experience.
- Strong analytics & quantitative background, coupled with communication & stakeholder management skills
- Relevant experience with data management (e.g., data lineage, taxonomy, data quality), management report design, and/or process automation
- Independent, creative and pro-active problem-solving mindset
- Understanding of credit portfolio models (IRB, stress test, ECL, Ecap, etc.) and credit risk underwriting or analysis
- Understanding of Basel rules, MAS637 regulations, FRS regulations, and credit products
- Strong in programming languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python, KornShell, Java), and experience in reporting tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.