is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Roles & Responsibilities:
Our team functions as the Centre of Excellence and collaborates with business units to drive process automation. You will be part of a dynamic team to build and implement automation strategy using technologies such as RPA, ICR and ML. You will function as the project lead to drive automation adoption and create impactful stakeholders' and customers' experience. Job Scope:
- You will be regarded as the subject matter expert in performing suitability assessment, working with cross-functional units to integrate automation solutions into redesigned processes. You will champion the conceptualisation and adoption of robotics solutions.
- Being a project manager, you will lead the construction of business cases, project workshops and timelines. This includes presenting to senior management and users.
- You will track project deliverables and achieve performance metrics.
- You will analyze business workflows and transform processes using automation principles that are efficient, well-structured, and maintainable. Be part of the team to share applicability in automation technology.
- You will develop robotics solutions using UiPath when requires. You will be involved in automation design, development, testing and implementation.
Business Lead, Robotics & Business Applications Programme Management, Emerging Business Qualifications Requirements :
- Tertiary education with minimum 5 years working experience in leading successful technology projects and implementing robotics process automation
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in robotics development using UiPath. Prior experience in machine learning projects, especially in banking and financial industry, is highly desirable.
- Passionate to explore new ideas and drive automation for efficiency. You should be good at process re-engineering and have a keen passion to enhance user's experience.
- To succeed in this role, you should possess good communication and influencing skills.
- You should possess good project and stakeholder management skills to oversee project deliverables and build successful relationships with diverse teams.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.