SAP Analytics Cloud Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Technology
powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations
career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business and Technology Integration
professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. Job Description
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Leads analysis and design of the SAP BW/BI/BO solution and implement SAP SAC work in close cooperation with the client
- Conducts structured testing internally and with users
- Supports the change management process
- Ensures stabilization of the solution and continuous improvement
- Minimum 7-10 years of end-to-end experience in SAP BI/BW/BO, with at least 1 implementation project in SAP SAC
- Prior BW/HANA Modeling skills will be a plus
- Strong SAP Visualization tools experience in SAP BOBJ WEBI, Lumira and Design Studio
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in close collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on ground of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.