SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER (CHECKPOINT)
Technical Delivery support
- Plan, analyse, develop, implement, test and maintain as per requirements for new or existing secure networks.
- Design and architect with Security by Design framework, enabling automated data security controls and built-in security into the infrastructure (on-Prem and cloud networks)
- Provide technical support and advice to users on network-related issues or queries i.e. problem resolution and documentation, troubleshoot problems, escalating to upper-level associates as appropriate
- Perform network administration/maintenance and works toward continuous optimization of network performance and overall systems performance
- Standby with on-call availability with varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Improve governance (policies, standards, guidelines) on successful delivery outcomes e.g. industry compliances, delivery frameworks/playbooks, port-mortem reviews, documentation
- Undertake projects related to cybersecurity systems for on-premises and cloud inclusive of provisioning, installations, configurations as well as monitoring and maintenance.
- Cross group collaboration
- Degree or other equivalent
- Have working experience in Software Inhouse Firm
- At least 8 years of experience - At least 5 years in project delivery and 2 years in support
- Technical knowledge of network architecture and security, routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls and security
- Well versed in rules, policies, ports, blocks and VPN technologies
- Must have Hands on expertise with Checkpoint networking and security solutions.
- Hands on expertise with networking and security solutions e.g. Cisco Firepower, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Trendmicro or equivalent security solution, Cisco/Meraki, HPe, Huawei routers and switches network solutions, ISE, Clearpass NAC solutions etc…
- Technical knowledge of cloud network and Security architectures
- Technical knowledge of Security By Design Framework
- Must have CCSA/CCSE, Checkpoint certification
- CISSP, CISA, PCNSE, NSE, CCNP, CCIE, HCIP, HCIE certification
- Cyber Security Certification and Experience
- Datacenter, WAN, SDWAN experience
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684