SVP/VP - Digital Lending, Regional Digital Consumer Finance & Card Payments
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Job Objectives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of a dynamic team that is pushing the boundaries on digital lending using alternate data underwriting, strategic partnerships and unique value propositions
- Identify new revenue streams and launch new products / propositions across multiple markets e.g. Buy Now Pay Later
- Build new partnerships and optimize existing ones by leveraging the power of data for acquisition, underwriting, collections, fraud detection, pricing, etc.
- Assess and launch digital lending business from scratch in new markets by working on business plan, proposition, target segments, go to market strategy, setting up founding team, etc.
- Lead initiatives and coordinate with regional and country stakeholders across product, risk, analytics, digital, technology, marketing, sales, operations
- Enable new business by introducing new products / features / channels through existing or new technology systems, channels, and eco-system platforms
- Work with external partners to continuously improve existing product offerings and develop new ones
- Analyze new booking and portfolio performance trends to refine business strategy and build a high quality book of unsecured loans
- Support Regional Head of DCF & Cards Payments to develop and continuously sharpen the regional strategy for loans
- Strengthen and align the digital roadmap and customer journeys for loans across the markets
- Strategize and manage business reviews, budgets and management decks
- Bachelors or Master's degree in business, finance or engineering
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in product/risk management, consulting or analytics
- Experience in lending, cards, payments preferred
- Strategic thinker, analytical, innovative; likes to keep up with industry trends and new technology
- Self-motivated, accountable, resilient; not afraid to take initiative and challenge the status quo
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; should be able to work with regional partners from different cultural backgrounds
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.