SVP/VP, Business Analytics Team Lead, IBG (Institutional Banking Group) Data Centre of Excellence
The Institutional Banking Group's (IBG) Data Centre of Excellence (Data CoE) is committed to building a data driven organization and maximising the key data capabilities to transform how IBG does business. Data impacts IBG's businesses every day, and a culture of relentlessly using data and business intelligence will enable IBG to achieve exponential growth. Responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business drivers & priorities, identify opportunities to apply analytics, and recommend data solutions or provide data insights.
- Prioritize assignments/ projects by feasibility and business impact. Hold accountability over derived value or outcome.
- Establish, oversee and optimize the design and delivery of data solutions and insights that analyze key performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables.
- Communicate results and business impacts to stakeholders
- Manage working relationships across business, product, marketing, analytics, and technology.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise team members.
- At least 15 years of work experience pertaining to analytics, preferably in financial services
- Strong analytics background and quantitative skills, with a good understanding of business drivers and data needs.
- Knowledge in the following areas will be an advantage: Banking Products and Process; Data Visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense; Coding skills in SQL and/or Python.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills to push the boundaries of business and technical status quos.
- Passion to help business with a 'can-do' attitude.