Our client is a leading bank driving cutting edge technology across the group to ensure its customers are front of centre.
- Deliver the next generation platform for all digital channels in the bank across all countries
- Coordinate end-to-end activities from front end to core banking systems
- Ensure alignment of requirements, design and delivery across all countries
- Manage stakeholder communication with business and technology senior management
- Drive PSCs, roadmaps and overall design and delivery alignment
- Ensure agile standards are met
- Inculcate dev ops culture in the teams
- Ensure delivery is timely and of high standards
- Drive adoption of common delivery framework across various technology teams and regions
- Drive vendor partner negotiations and manage the relationships
- Manage the budgets and track and present burn downs
- Ensure increase of delivery efficiency through each sprint
- Help create and present business cases where required to fund the initiatives
- Present updates and demos to senior management as required
- Create material for presentation to C-level executives
- Ensure high level of engineering standard is maintained and right opportunities provided to team for upskilling and cross-skilling
- Drive POCs to assess new solution/application paths
- Proven leadership in delivering complex projects spanning multiple countries and working with teams in varied locations
- Solid understanding of agile practices
- Excellent organizational, partner and vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive “can do” attitude.
- Business understanding in vendor or/and operator/service provider environment
- Experience in Bank / Financial Institution Systems would be favourable
- Ability to lead a big team to common goals is a must
- Must be goal driven and able to creatively identify ways to deliver while managing a healthy relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Should have delivered end-to-end projects and understand different tech stacks and complexity involved
- 10+ years of experience in driving complex projects, a must with at least 5 years of experience managing communications with senior executives in an organization, Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates
- Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to solve unstructured problem and challenge status quo
- Experience with development and socializing of business case and conducting product roadshow
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions & design to design review boards.
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Must be able to maintain calm under time-critical and stressful scenarios and come up with creative ways to unblock teams
We are looking for a technologist - if you fit the above, please apply today or drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!