Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior Risk Manager to join our team. As a Senior Risk Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing internal digital initiatives and support bankwide projects. As a risk product owner, you will be responsible for leading the prioritization of enhancements and ensuring that the system's functionalities and capabilities align with global regulatory requirements in IRRBB (Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book) reporting and analysis. Additionally, you will possess expertise in Asset and Liability risk management (ALM Risk) and assist in overseeing regulatory reporting operations. This role will work closely with senior management, groupwide business users and technology partners to co-develop and execute the strategy and roadmap of ALM risk platform vision, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the ALM risk groupwide business processes.
(1) RMG Platform - ALM risk engine
- Product owner of internal Risk engine.
- Lead the prioritization of enhancements to the internal risk engine.
- Ensure that the system's functionalities and capabilities comply with global regulatory requirements for IRRBB reporting and analysis.
- Lead the platform squad in planning and execution, provide directions and decisions to steer towards vision.
(2) RMG Platform - ALM risk digital and innovation
- Product owner of groupwide digital and innovation tools.
- Possess good knowledge and experience in Asset and Liability risk management (ALM Risk).
- Lead the end-to-end design of ALM Risk digital architecture towards risk vision.
- Ensure the reusability and flexibility of ALM Risk infrastructure schema designs for data analytics, dashboards, and AI/ML models.
(3) Project Management
- Project management of ALM risk initiatives and support groupwide initiatives.
- Lead MLR users in user story creation, testing and resolution of issues.
(4) BAU oversight
- Providing oversight in BAU operations and internal/external delivery of critical risk reports.
(5) Audit Validation
- Lead external and internal audit validations related to ALM risk management processes and systems.
- Support groupwide audit and validations including BCBS 239, Regulatory inspections, internal audit and external disclosure audit.
(6) Communication and Presentation
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and solutions to a non-technical audience and senior management.
(7) Leadership and Mentorship
- Lead and develop the ALM Risk platform squads.
- Provide guidance, direction, and mentorship to team members, steering them towards the risk management vision.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Risk Management, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience as a manager, project lead or similar role in a financial institution.
- Good understanding of global regulatory requirements related to ALM risk management.
- Experience in project management, with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Comfortable working on difficult problems, with experience delivering solutions that work under business or technical constraints, using cutting-edge tools in an agile environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Confident and strong leader.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.