Established Private Equity Fund ; New Role ; Traveling in Region Expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
Reporting to the MD of the Singapore office, this role will focus on identifying and winning specific new business opportunities to generate transaction pipeline and closure. This includes identifying and facilitating acquisition opportunities, internal and external client presentations, developing long-term sustainable relationships with industry networks across the APAC.
Required Competencies and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree, with top MBA and or CFA preferred.
- At least 10 years extensive knowledge of consultative sales and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with clients to drive revenue. Past track record (especially in North Asia) is desired.
- Demonstrated success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization or financial institution.
- Ability to build rapport and strong execution skills.
- Versatile, with excellent communication skills.