SVP, GTO transformation Office Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 13 Dec 17
SVP, GTO transformation Office LeadGTO Transformation Office Lead will work closely with senior leaders across the organization, leading the GTO team and the business stakeholders to drive organizational change critical to successful delivery of our transformation strategy.
Program Leadership (60%)
- Overall lead for delivery of the GTO initiatives for the transformation program, including maintaining oversight of all work-streams and maintain direction and appropriate pace.
- Lead the GTO teams to develop, execute and embed a plan for GTO to deliver to the objectives of the transformation program.
- Manage conflicting priorities and interdependencies of the program and other organizational priorities and advising on course of correction, as appropriate.
- Manages organizational risks in respect of the transformation program.
- Enable and facilitate the detailed design of change initiatives in line with organizational design principles.
- Lead the design and implementation of key, high-profile work-streams.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge and ownership from the program to the rest of the GTO organization.
- Report progress, including proposals for any required corrections, to the GTO COO, Senior Leadership Team and the Executive Committees, as necessary.
- Ensure external perspective in change management and business design is considered and, where appropriate, adopted.
Stakeholder Management (30%)
- Build relationships and networks with senior stakeholders across the organization, providing support and challenge to business segments, facilitating sessions where appropriate.
- Partner with key teams across the organization to drive and deliver change (e.g. Group Finance, Group Strategy, countries etc).
- Advises GTO COO, Senior Leadership Team and the Executive Committees on the change approach, timescale and communications strategy.
- Ensure engagement with senior leads is maintained for the duration of the program and deals professionally and diplomatically with any issues, concerns and sensitivities.
- Proactively seek opportunities for establishing, building and maintaining successful relationships with partners, stakeholders and agencies in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to the organization.
Team Management (10%)
- Lead, motivate and hold GTO management to account for performance, consistently demonstrating GTO values and standards, ensuring that performance targets are achieved against agreed timescales and defined budgets.
- Work with the GTO leadership to build, lead and develop the existing structure into a high-caliber unit to drive and embed change across the GTO organization.
- Work with the GTO leadership to manage program resources effectively, including leading the allocation and prioritization of activities, performance management and assessing development needs.
- Manage a pool of external consultants to support the change, including deciding, delegating and directing the input of external consultants.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer engineering or related field.
- Significant management and leadership experience in large and complex organizations.
- A record of achievement in developing and delivering transformation objectives and plans to high levels of performance, within a tight budgetary framework.
- A proven, successful track record of managing IT service development, change, redesign or transformation.
- Detailed understanding of the banking sector and products, wider government priorities/legislation in the region and the changing social and economic context of the financial industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.