SVP, Global Transaction Services (GTS), Group Audit
Business Function Group Audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting function designed to add value to and evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. This role encompasses dealing with various GTS stakeholders across the DBS network and works closely with other audit teams such as Credit Risk Review and Credit Process teams and location audit teams. This candidate will lead a team of auditors and will work closely with the Function Audit Head and other Location Audit Heads on all relevant GTS audit projects Responsibilities
- Support Function Audit Head in managing the assigned portfolio (including risk assessments and audit projects execution).
- Drive GTS audit strategy and coverage of audits regionally across the DBS Group. This includes management and execution of thematic and integrated reviews with locations, credit and IT teams to derive holistic and end-to-end insights for senior management.
- Drive baseline control standards to ensure consistency and adequacy of audit coverage across locations, including compliance with IIA standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and manage key relationships with business/ support units, external auditors and regulators through regular engagements and dialogues, participation in forums/ taskforce and audit committee reporting.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of GTS processes and controls across DBS Group and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Develop appropriate tests to be conducted regionally and ascertain the level of testing of controls required. Develop rule-based analytics to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of planning and testing.
- Design and develop audit digital tools/ platforms and control towers to facilitate continuous auditing, dynamic risk assessment and planning and sharper risk analysis.
- Through continuous monitoring, keep abreast on the business and products developments/initiatives as well as regulatory or industry updates/changes (including those the digital space).
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and audits are completely timely and within established timelines.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree qualification, with minimum 15 years of relevant auditing or GTS experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of GTS business and products and their associated risks and controls.
- Self-motivated, and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written articulation, negotiation, presentation and people management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with multiple priorities and to determine the most appropriate solution based on organisational and stakeholder needs.
- Robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive engagement with stakeholders and teammates.
- Able to travel.