SVP, Portfolio Manager (Equities), Discretionary Portfolio Management, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose
The Discretionary Portfolio Management team is looking to add one portfolio manager to respond to the growing traction for our mandates. The role is expected to implement our strategy across client portfolios in line with mandates, risk and compliance guidelines.
The role focuses on managing and implementing investment mandates, taking into consideration the client's objectives, the Bank investment strategy, risk, and compliance guidelines. Discretionary portfolio managers oversee investment decisions and client portfolio performance in their area of coverage. Responsibilities
- Invest, manage, and deliver adequate risk adjusted returns for mandates in compliance with DPM guidelines and processes.
- Ensure proper planning and timely execution of the trades.
- Monitor investment universe to identify investment opportunities aligned with our investment strategy.
- Contribute to investment strategy definition and idea generation process.
- Monitor market risk and exposures and generate regular reporting on underlying exposure across mandates.
- Work and communicate with relationship managers to update clients on their mandates.
- Create sustainable relationships with our customers through portfolio reviews.
- Participate in any related investment project by the business.
- Experience in Portfolio Management/Asset Management and analysing/ managing equity portfolios.
- Expertise in Equities analysis is required
- Knowledge of portfolio management principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Excel is a must. Data analysis and programming skills are an advantage.
- Good understanding of High Net Worth Wealth Management
- Strong organisational skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good interpersonal skills with a team player attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- High capacity to challenge status quo
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.