SVP, Regional Head, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Data Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we managethe majority ofthe Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. The Role
As Regional Head of Cloud, your role is to help DBS internal customers leverage the power of the Public Clouds (AWS, and GCP,) through strong technical engineering and solutions architecture experience. You will help govern a portfolio of data solutions and act as a key driver of the delivery lifecycle, bringing executive expertise to remove barriers and successfully deliver DBS business outcomes. This role is a key Data Services role in bringing innovative solutions and market trends to DBS lines of business and developing strong partnerships with many other roles across the Delivery landscape.
Responsible for external outreach and engagement with C-Level executives across a diverse lines of business in DBS and to influence strategic solution development and deployment that unifies cloud into unique and differentiated data platform services to support DBS Data Services' revenue growth and adoption/utilization targets. More specifically, the role will be responsible for engaging with top DBS stakeholders, demonstrating and validating the value of data cloud services, and identifying necessary deployment and utilization requirements to ensure customer success. The role will help serve as the technology cloud Leadership and will be responsible for detailed cloud deliverables in the data domain across the area to ensure customer requirements and needs are met. Other than above, this role will be responsible for maintaining relationships with various cloud and technology partners. Coverage is Singapore, Indonesia, China, and India. Qualifications & Experience and Compulsory Skills
- Champion Cloud's technology vision, strategy, and capabilities across data solutions and Digital Transformation solutions.
- Serve as the go-to voice of field into for product insights and DBS lines of business escalations and to scale through others across a diverse geo.
- Drive strategic wins and deployments by helping lines of business leverage public cloud services to drive a data first approach.
- Mentor Area and Domain engineers whilst growing the cloud centre of excellence Solution Community. Experience with all pillars of Best Cloud engineering frameworks - security, cost optimization, performance, operations, reliability
- Serve as the point of escalation on critical technical solution issues and proactively represent ADA and business requirements in product feedback and planning processes.
- Participate alongside the team in solution management by establishing a healthy engineering road map to drive solutions/design in line with Cloud Services strategy. Delivers against a Practice plan, ensuring that predictable and healthy platform evolution results are achieved.
- Customer facing experience including presenting solutions to various audience - business owners, C level, and technical teams.
- Experience with building a Cloud solutions program. Be able to articulate what worked and what didn't work.
- Experience in Cloud Security specifically with Data Security and public\hybrid cloud.
- Ability to be well-versed in cloud technologies, modern engineering, software development techniques and methods.
- Experience with migrating and running production applications in public cloud environments with hands on experience.
- BS\MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Expected travel up to 5% per year.
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Public cloud providers (AWS/ GCP, Private Cloud.) certifications - Professional or equivalent
- AWS or similar certifications
- Able to Communicate well With Technical and non-Technical C-Suite.
- Have broad understanding of technology and be able to productize it.
- Excellent working experience with cloud technology and providers such as, GCP, and AWS
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external business partners.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence decision makers.
- Track record of establishing relationships and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to manage budgets and project costs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.