SVP, Regional Mobile Lead, Digital Bank, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering Mobile Banking projects & execute the overall lead for DBS mobile strategy for Consumer Banking across the key markets
- Responsible for ensuring consistent and best in class mobile experience - Customer journeys and flows across the region
- Drive and lead mobile governance across the region
- Collaborate with other business units, UX and IT partners in identifying enhancement initiatives and to ensure the end-to-end systems and process deliveries
- Develop and innovate - Digital offerings by focusing on customers job to be done, customer feedback, industry trends, internal feedback etc.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of new mobile banking services to customers
- Manage the regional mobile dashboard - Customer satisfaction, acquisition, usage and sales,etc
- Degree with at least 8 years' of relevant experience, preferably in mobile banking/mobile industry with strong business acumen
- Strong IT background with at least 3 years' relevant experience in implementing system projects, preferably with experience in area of Mobile banking/mobile applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
- A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors
- Self-starter, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Good understanding of Online Security Risk and Internet/Mobile payment industry
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.