SVP, Strategy, Planning & Reporting, Group Audit
Business Function Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls. Responsibilities Strategy & Planning
Management Reporting & Communication
- Plan, develop and execute the Group Audit strategic plan and activities
- Lead the planning and execution of annual planning offsites and activities
- Ensure alignment of strategic directions, procedures and standards across the region
- Drive the development of appropriate measurements and dashboards to guide the fulfilment of the audit plan and goals of Group Audit
- Drive high audit performance through development, implementation and tracking of appropriate KPIs and measurements for Group Audit and Senior Management.
- Prepare and ensure quality and timely submission of presentation materials, reports and plans to Audit Management, Regulators and stakeholders
- Provide oversight to ensure alignment of reporting and connectivity across Audit Functional and Location teams
- Manage the delivery of communication strategies to promote Group Audit's mandate to all stakeholders, Senior Management, Audit Committee and Regulators
- Manage the implementation of robust audit methodology guide and standards to drive consistent and high-quality execution of the audit plans and ensure fulfilment of the audit mandate across Group Audit.
- Embed and integrate Agile Auditing practices with Data Driven Operating Model and tools to provide stronger assurance to the board and senior management
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes and tools to equip and enhance the competency of the auditors in areas such as Agile, report writing and communication
- Manage the development and implementation of quality assurance improvement programmes
Customer Journey and experience
- Provide oversight in the tracking and management of department budget and expenses
- Provide oversight in the planning and development of annual department budget
- Manage the development and delivery of training to enhance the competency of Auditors in areas such as issue and report writing.
- Manage the design and implement internal customer engagement initiatives in collaboration with Functional and Location champions to fulfil the Group Audit's strategic plan and organisational values
- Provide oversight on the implementation of feedback/measurement instruments such as internal customer surveys and follow through with the required actions
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A relevant degree from reputable university
- Minimum 10 years' experience with relevant business or auditing background in a financial institution or in external CPA or consulting firms
- Excellent writing skills with proven track record of producing clear, concise, organised and convincing write-ups for the intended audience
- Strong in identifying rules, principles, facts, data or other information, analyses information and makes correct inferences or draws accurate conclusions
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and other presentation tools