SVP / VP, Data Science Lead, DBS Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities
The Analytics Center of Excellence is established as the central team to develop the machine learning practice for DBS Group. The Senior Data Science Lead in Analytics Center of Excellence will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas.
We work with business to implement high performance advanced analytics solutions using Python/Spark/R. The successful candidate will lead the efforts to propose advanced analytics to drive business value, including:
- Understand the business domain and relevant dataset
- Provide end-to-end advanced solutions to design, develop and deploy to production system
- Build the CI-CD practice to manage models regarding quick experiments and feedback loop
- Communicate/Interpret analytics result and machine learning model details with business and stakeholders
- Manage a team of experienced data scientists
- Excellent problem solving and advanced data science/analytics skills.
- PhD in NLP with 3 years of industry experience developing data science solutions primary of machine learning nature or software development experience.
- Familiarity with the process of developing and implementing industrial standard machine learning solutions for classification, prediction, text mining and anomality detection problems.
- Proficiency with programming in Spark, Python or R.
- Extensive experience in the following areas: NLP, deep learning, NER, event detection, document analysis, etc.
- Experience leading a team of data scientists
- Good problem solving, communication, lateral thinking and presentation skill.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.