SVP / VP, Regional Product Due Diligence and Product Development, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities A. Regional Product Due Diligence:
B. Wealth SG Product Development:
- Ensures that investment and non-protection insurance products to be offered by Regional CBG / Wealth have been subjected to adequate due diligence in compliance with applicable regulations and policies and offered to the appropriate customers.
- Responsible for ensuring investment products are accurately and appropriately risk-rated as per prescribed Product Risk Rating methodology.
- Serves as secretariat for bank-wide Product Risk Rating Council ("PRRC") and manage the Semi-Annual Risk Rating Review.
- Participates in Investment Product Council ("IPC") and manage the product approval documentation in support of the Product Manager
- Participates in development of bank-wide Product Risk Rating methodology, and administers the methodology to new and existing products.
- Participates in formulation of investment suitability framework and guidelines.
- Co-ordinates the New Product Approval process of new investment products and services for PB/TPC. To work with various other departments and stakeholders to resolve all pertinent issues so that new products and services are launched within policies & guidelines and within agreed timelines.
- Supports Wealth SG product teams in the development of new investment product platforms, and on-going maintenance of existing investment product platforms.
- Provides specialist inputs on investment products to various BU/SU.
- Provides clarification of product features and development of framework / processes to address issues / concerns on new and existing products / initiatives.
- Develops SOP for products and services
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience, preferably in a similar capacity
- Adept at managing various stakeholders
- Strong understanding of insurance products and also investment products' features and risks.
- Familiarity with the Private Banking and Consumer business, services, products, lifecycles and regulatory environment and how these are linked into various ecosystems
- Leadership/management skills with the ability to influence others
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with excellent MS Excel skills