SVP / VP, Solution Architect (Finance), Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Oversee the Design Process for Application Software - This involves creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific needs.
- Produce solution in areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security.
- Integrating applications with existing systems - ensuring a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems. Maintaining data structure and integrity is a vital skill for Application Architects
- Coaching and mentoring development team. Share skills and expertise with developers. Encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated
- Create Technical Documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures. This documentation would also cover the installation and maintenance of application software as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each product and able to communicate well through writing and creating flowcharts and diagrams
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience in Java. Must be Familiar with Java Spring framework
- Hands on experience with Web Development Frameworks like Angular 2/4, React or Vue
- Familiar with Front End frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic UI etc.
- Experience with mobile app development. Good knowledge in mobile development framework like React Native, Ionic or some others
- Experience with cloud native application development is a must. Good knowledge in AWS or Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Google cloud
- Data modelling and database design experience
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Very good Problem-solving and analytical skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.