Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+
across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C
equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role:
As a Sales growth hacker
, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our outbound sales development efforts and driving revenue growth. You have a growth mindset and love building automation at scale. You will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales and be responsible for conducting data analysis, lead sourcing/scoring automation, testing new segments, and providing Go-to-Market (GTM) segment insights. This high-impact position requires a strong analytical mindset, attention to detail, and effective collaboration with cross-functional teams. This is a key function within the commercial organization. The goal of this role is to increase the Sales Development Representative team (SDR) 3-5x by leveraging tech automation and AI tools! What will you be doing:
What will you need:
- Conduct comprehensive research to identify potential prospects who meet ideal customer profiles (ICPs) of various segments for our SDR team
- Build and constantly improve lead scoring framework to prioritize leads for SDR
- Manage and allocate leads to SDRs based on their score and likelihood of closing
- Use technology and AI tools to improve productivity / efficiency
- Test new markets / segments / narrative before allocation SDR to new territories
- Lead regular syncs with SDR Leads & reps to iterate and improve on quality of leads based on feedback
- Analyze and own the sequence process on outreach.io
- Generate leads using buying intels available via different sources
What we offer
- A growth mindset that thinks 10x and hates manual tasks :)
- Passionate about intels and new growth hacks
- Proven experience in data analysis and sales/marketing analytics.
- Proficiency in CRM tools, preferably HubSpot, Outreach.io, GetCargo, Captain Data or similar sales efficiency platforms
- Strong knowledge of B2B lead sourcing databases such as Cognism, Apollo.io and Crunchbase.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex data sets.
- Coding experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, or related fields.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Work from anywhere and Work from Home subsidy.
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together - You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page .
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws. Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .