Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Build account penetration strategies for designated target accounts.
- Running complex sales process.
- Work with marketing lead generation and qualification.
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio.
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal.
- Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels.
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database.
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends.
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products.
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders within FIS, identify product gaps and new business opportunities Lead, drive and manage all internal activities to support the sales cycle as a thought leader from initial qualification to contract closing.
What we offer you:
- Minimum of 8 years client facing working experience, at least 5 years on solution selling in banking or brokerage sectors.
- Proven track record selling into the region.
- Strong Sales background is a plus.
- Enterprise software sales experience within the Capital Markets industries focusing on sell side sector.
- Proven track record of closing business and achieving assigned sales quota within financial services and/or technology community.
- Prior business-to-business sales, client relationship management.
- Strong Leader with Client Management skills.
- Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals.
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- A variety of career development, resources and opportunities.
","REQ_CLIENTID":"JR64816","JPM_MODIFIEDON":"May 28, 2019