Hiring purely on expansion, our client is looking to hire an additional Business Development Professional for their dynamic Employee Benefits team, someone who is passionate about providing the best customer service and sales support.
As part of Health & Benefits team your responsibility will be to advise companies, on the right insurance program for their staff, analyse and negotiate proposals and deliver the best solution and outcome for the clients.
Your objectives will be to grow corporate portfolio and achieve your annual KPI's while carrying on the company's values.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Focus
- Provide needs analysis and insurance advice to SME and MNC clients.
- Match the client's needs with required insurance products.
- Disseminate product information to clients in a clear, informative, and helpful manner.
- Build your professional network and create new sales opportunities.
- Self-drive your performance and reach your annual KPI's.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with direct clients, internal and external parties.
- Maintain knowledge of market and competitors' activities and plans
- You are currently working or had worked in the insurance industry as a Broker, Sales Manager and/or as Financial Advisor handling Health and Benefits portfolio
- You have a significant experience in sales and marketing (>2 years)
- You can plan and manage a tender process.
- You possessed relevant insurance certifications: BCP, PGI, HI, M5, M9, ComGI
Only candidate with relevant experience and knowledge in Health and Employee Benefits will be considered for this role.