Sales Operations Office based in Singapore, APAC HQ
Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Sales Operations Officer, Singapore
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Officer to support our sales team and managing the sales operation cycle by liaison with relevant teams till the completion of getting the customer successfully on-board. The Sales Operations team works closely with the business team to assist on commercial activities, including merchant agreements, to liaise with the Risk Management and Merchant Enablement team on merchant related processes, such as onboarding and change requests. The team will also work closely with other related departments such as the Finance and Settlement team and Merchant Support to deliver top quality services to the merchant. Our customers are merchants using Wirecard’s platform. They range in size from SMEs to large institutions.
This position will be reporting to the Sales Operations Manager.
You will be in charge of:-
- Act as a business partner to our Sales team to complete the commercial agreement with our customers;
- Liaise with the Risk Management and Merchant Enablement teams on the merchant related processes;
- Coordinate our Field Services team to expedite technical integration of customers with Wirecard’s platform;
- Conduct on-site product training at our customer’s office;
- Work closely with support resources to resolve problems and ensure customers’ satisfaction;
- Reviewing merchant documents, liaise with other teams on the merchant on boarding, renewal, termination, and other support processes.
- Pre-/ after-sales activities, including support, creation, and coordination of RFI and RFPs, and customer onsite visits together with the respective teams, etc.
- Supporting Relationship Managers on providing BAU support for key merchant accounts.
- Close Collaboration with Sales and Finance to follow up on outstanding payments from merchants and banks.
- Strong communicator in written and spoken English;
- Has delivered in a similar role such as merchant on-boarding support and familiar with KYC compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and merchant acquiring business;
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, for example, EXCEL (or equivalent productivity software);
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment;
- Has a good customer service mind-set which is crucial in handling demanding customers;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload;
- Prior-merchant support experience will be advantageous for this position.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- Long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.