Sales Solution Manager Senior
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 26 May 19
Sales Solution Manager Senior
About the team:
This is a senior management role. The Sales Solution Manager Senior will manages a portion of the sales activities within the division with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. This incumbent will receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet sales goals.
What you will be doing:
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development and mentoring
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices.
- Oversees trade show participation and participates in planning of sales meetings.
- Prepares sales production reports for senior management.
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instills a belief in the company's vision, mission and goals and works to establish FIS as an industry expert and leader.
- Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skill
- Strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Preferably with knowledge of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practice
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skill in productivity, planning and workload managemen
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Travel is required
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.