Sales Strategy Manager, ASEAN
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details About the Position:
The Strategy and Operations team at Salesforce is a high-performance team chartered with supporting the GTM strategy of the business, monitoring business health and performance, supporting execution, and assisting senior management in driving the business forward. We are a highly data-driven business. Our business is sustained on a vast amount of sales data captured by the suite of Salesforce applications, and discussions with sales managers and key stakeholders across functions.
Salesforce ASEAN is looking for an experienced manager who can act as a trusted advisor for Business Unit leaders, and drive the next phase of growth. This person will be responsible for (i) partnering with the senior management of ASEAN to drive and track the business under a rigorous data-driven approach and enhance business performance (ii) owning the operational model and cadence for the Business Unit (iiI) shaping the right go-to-market model and implementing this for the Business Unit.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with senior executives and developing talent, an inquisitive and consultative mindset, experience in working with business intelligence and analytics, and an ability to navigate the organisation to get things done. We are looking for a candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has the passion to enhance business performance.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get deep exposure to the backbone of Salesforce's distribution organisation, drive significant impact that is highly valued by our sales management, continuously learn and tackle new experiences, and have fun! Responsibilities:
- Review the health and momentum of the business by tracking and interpreting performance metrics in the business, and own the reporting for the Business Unit
- Deliver actionable insights and make recommendations to Business leaders to enhance the performance of the Business Unit
- Own the regular operational model and cadence for the Business Unit including weekly reporting, forecasting and business reviews
- Shape the go-to-market model for the Business Unit and implement it through activities ranging from planning and segmentation to headcount allocation and quota distribution
- Build out executive presentations, crafting key messages for senior executives and take ownership of transformational projects in the business
- Work cross-functionally with extended teams to drive execution and "get things done"
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business planning, management consulting or corporate finance
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills required
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Einstein Analytics or similar to build self-service dashboards and reporting tools
- Prior experience with Salesforce tools is highly desirable
- Solid problem-solving skills: Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, diagnose issues, originate new solutions and make recommendations
- Inquisitive skills: Demonstrated ability to conduct reviews and draw insights, backed by past experience in using business intelligence tools
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to translate reviews into easily digestible messages and make succinct executive presentations (verbal/ written) for senior management
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment: Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and resilience in an environment of ambiguity
- Self-direction and drive: Ability to be self-standing and drive to work in a rapidly changing growth environment
- ASEAN experience a plus
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.