Our life insurer client is looking for an experienced trainer to increase the product knowledge, sales & digital capabilities, technical proficiency and leadership capabilities of their sales representatives in different channels! You will be well rewarded with a remuneration of up to $ $82,000 with variable bonus!
- Developing relevant training curriculum that leads to an increase in knowledge and skills of the sales reps, with focus on digital capabilities
- Implementing strategies and initiatives for segmented targets of the agency with the objectives to increase activies and productivity.
- Providing structured training programs in product and sales techniques
- Liaising with relevant training vendors to provide technical proficiency training (e.g. CFP, ChFC, specialized insurance segment skillset)
- Facilitate coordination in large scale events involving the agency force.
- Liaising with external vendors (speakers, event organizers and venue facilitators etc)
- Implementing compulsory training and assessment of new launched products
- Increasing recruitment rate of new reps by implementing strategies to increase the passing rate of mandatory pre-contractual examinations
- Facilitate the capability development of unit staff members by identifying relevant training programs and activities which would enhance the skill level of unit staff
- Conduct training for all retail Bank sales staff
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- At least 6 years in the financial services industry with experience in sales or sales management, preferably experience in developing agency leadership skills
- Ability to lead, drive and motivate sales of life insurance agency distribution
- Good understanding of financial related products
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin)
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Take initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes
- Tertiary education qualification in Business or Finance with relevant qualifications in CMFAS (M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI) and Certificate in General Insurance. Professional certifications like CFP or ChFC would be an advantage