About the role
- Exciting Opportunity within the Automation team
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to rollout Client Servicing platform across ANZ's Global network
- Reports to Lead Business Analyst - International, Institutional Automation Program
Role Location: Singapore/Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, Full time role
As a Service Cloud SME/Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible to work with the Lead Business Analyst, Business stakeholders and Technology to rollout Client Service Platform across ANZ's Global network. You will be expected to
- Lead and facilitate meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts to obtain specifics on requirements and processes; provide solutions, seek alignment across different stakeholders, resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Provide solutions using Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities, best practices, and limitations and to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Consult and collate business requirements and processes; identify and document use cases and process flows
- Perform business analysis and provide stakeholders and senior business management with information key for recommendations for decision making in project direction, process, and strategy.
- Produce Business Requirement Documents and related deliverables/artefacts and obtain stakeholder sign off; be disciplined in managing scope and changing requirements
- Liaise with Operations, Technology and Front Office staff to ensure that required project artefacts are collated
- Liaise with Technology staff to ensure that requirements are understood and that functional and design proposals are fit for purpose
- Identify and communicate inter-project dependencies to stakeholders and other project team members
- Lead peer reviews and inspections of project documents
- Participate in the PMO education forums
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong consulting background or previous BA experience in Financial Services preferably in Banks.
- Solid experience in Client Servicing including Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the project delivery framework as well as an ability to help business to define detailed requirements and processes that can be readily used by the technology team to develop and test proposed solutions.
- Practical experience in analysis, design and implementation on successfully implemented projects in the financial services industry
- Experience and high level of expertise in all aspects of project & programme life cycles; ability to operate in waterfall or agile approach
- Experience of compiling data and analysing results
- Extensive experience in global Customer Support experience, including multi-channel contact centre, case management, workflow, knowledge management, online self-service, communities, collaboration, reporting and analysis, IVR and CTI, in a Cloud solution environment, including experience of regional country rollouts
- Understand and document the cases routing procedures
- Good knowledge on Case Management, Omni-Channel, Live Agent, Knowledge article, Communities, Chatbot etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Understand the data/process to & from service cloud with back-end systems and integration points
- Can design and solution end to end service cloud solution for global organization
- Knowledge on multiple channels cases can be created via emails, calls, customer facing portals etc.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in stakeholder management and ensuring credibility is maintained through solid delivery against commitments
- Team player, works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 9640
This role requires you to be working from an ANZ workplace.
As the Singapore Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has implemented Vaccination Differentiated Measures to ensure the bank is compliant with the Safe Management Measures of Singapore, candidates will be required to declare their COVID19 vaccination status as part of the application process.
Click here for reference to MOM COVID-19 vaccination guidelines Job Posting End Date
27 April 2022, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)