Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role at Capco.
ABOUT CAPCO SINGAPORE
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are seeking people with a strong Agile delivery background, and a strong technical understanding of application, infrastructure and DevOps, across a range of agile delivery frameworks. We are seeking expertise across some of the following (banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth or asset management) to help deliver a range of projects across APAC.
Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) domain experience preferred..
Candidates should have proven delivery capability in the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience from inception to outcomes
- Preferred knowledge of technology operations, change and leading technical standards across cloud, DevOps and modern applications development
- Knowledge of business contexts of agile, including operating in heavily regulated environments, those with little or no technology element to the work, and strong focus on business and customer outcomes
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate the agile mindset shift in practical and real terms to people
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of resolving blockers and impediments
- Strong facilitations skills
- Excellent written communication, to articulate effective feature, epic and story descriptions, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, Mandarin is highly advantageous
- Understanding of team dynamics and how people resist change; experience with frameworks such as DISc is advantageous
- Experience in Agile coaching and/or training teams and individuals
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and mentoring people through difficult situations and contexts
- Agile certifications are advantageous, particularly in Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, KanBan,
Capco is committed to invest in its consultants for certification in a variety of Agile approaches.
We are expanding our business rapidly across Singapore and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant impact