BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Scrum Master / IT Project Manager / IT Lead is in charge of project success.
His/her responsibilities are:
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and coach the scrum team on Agile principles and adoption
• Work closely with the scrum team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations and planning
• Creates partnership with product owners, stakeholders and transversal teams (security, solution architects, compliance…)
• Ensure the scrum team's adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
• Ensure coherent of the tasks in product/sprint backlog and commitment based on release and functionality of overall product
• Contributes & Ensures squads compliance to WMIS governance, Secure SDLC frameworks
• Assures transparency of the work that is being done and its progress
• Provide regular reporting inclusive of:
o Burndown Charts
o Status reports, Risks, Issues
• A member of the scrum master chapter, to share best practices and grow the community
• Understand the impediments faced by the team and help or coach the team to remove as much as possible SKILLS Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
• Experience in working with large distributed IT teams
• At least 5+ years of experience/exposure application development with Java / web / mobile technologies Mandatory
• Proven previous experience with Scrum or Agile methodology.
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
• Great listener and empathetic
• Good personality with a 'can-do' attitude and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills Plus
• Knowledge of SDLC, waterfall
• Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Datawarehouse, Batch processing of reports, Olympic, Client Management data
• General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking is a plus
• Scrum Master Certification