Goldman Sachs' culture is focused on helping our engineering teams to build and deploy secure products. We achieve this by building, and operating state-of-the-art security alongside our product and infrastructure teams.
The Secure Supply Chain team, within SDLC, is a new function focused on ensuring that the code Goldman Sachs deploys is as secure as possible. We blend third-party tooling with in-house systems to improve the security of many types of code including backend, frontend, infrastructure, and mobile. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Build and design systems that secure the entirety of Goldman Sachs' software supply chain.
- Build and integrate systems detecting third-party vulnerabilities in libraries, OS and container components, etc.
- Integrate with our GitLab, CI/CD, and build attestation systems.
- Partner effectively with Goldman's infrastructure teams and other security teams.
- Collaborate with developers across Goldman Sachs to ensure our systems are embedded in their workflows.
- Learn about security and apply that knowledge towards real-world problems.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a programmer, developer, SWE, or similar job roles.
- A strong interest in security and growing your career in the direction of InfoSec (prior experience in InfoSec not required).
- Experience with DevOps, infrastructure as code, and similar is helpful but not required.
- General knowledge of multiple languages, and in-depth knowledge of at least one of: Ruby, Golang, Erlang, Java, Python, C++
- General knowledge of Linux, Docker, etc, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS
- Knowledgeable about networking (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, TLS, HTTP, SSH, etc)
- Experience with all stages in the lifecycle of developing and running large distributed systems
- Experience managing performance, availability and scale of mid- to large-sized systems
- Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- Highly entrepreneurial and motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity