Manage and follow up on non-performing Secured accounts to improve the delinquencies and minimise NPL, specific provision and repossession of securities. Possess the ability to negotiate with borrowers to make payments and achieve individual productivity standards. The major Secured portfolios are housing loans, commercial property loans, vehicle loans & secured overdrafts.. Duties and Responsibilities:
Describe in detail the duties and responsibilities of the job function:
Skill Sets/ Experience:
- Work on non-performing loans for Secured products and achieve team targets.
- Achieve productivity standards in terms of dollars collected and call attempts.
- Take appropriate collection/legal actions for recovery of securities and improve NPL.
- Negotiate with customers for acceptable repayment plans.
- Liaise and engage with panel lawyers to ensure their actions are closely followed-up for effectiveness.
- Review and recommend for restructuring of accounts.
- Ensure that collection actions taken are within corporate guidelines, collection policies and regulatory requirement.
- Take on additional tasks and/or projects when assigned.
Qualifications Experience & Qualifications
- Good communication and effective negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge and experience in backend collection tactics and litigation processes
- Possess probing techniques and ability to make good judgment in reviewing accounts.
- Effective team player and highly motivated individual
- Relevant tertiary or Diploma qualification
- At least 2-3 years of Collections experience. Fresh graduates may also apply.