An exciting Senior Accounts Executive (12 months FTC) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a Senior Accounts Executive who is fluent in this field. About the Senior Accounts Executive (12 months FTC) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for processing claims and invoices, accounting entries, reporting and analysis tasks. This includes performing month end closing, preparing financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, etc. Key Responsibilities:
- Process claims and invoicing
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to management
- Be responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e. AP and AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting exercises
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents and government authorities where required
- Manage business partnering with the head of department
- Prepare monthly dashboard and analysis report to management and HO
- Assist in new processes and system implementation when required
- Manage ad hoc financial reports and projects as assigned
To succeed in this Senior Accounts Executive role, you will need to have an outgoing personality, willingness to learn and develop within an accounting environment and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Key Requirements:
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Good working knowledge of IFRS ,accounting principle and GST knowledge
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to work independently and to alert when necessary
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Team player with good communication
- Rigorous and effective time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to find creative solutions to enhance the process and increase efficiency especially in the AP process
This is a leading global bank and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accounts Executive (12 months FTC) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107048 Eileen Tham