Senior Actuarial Analyst
The role will join a highly motivated team of actuaries as Senior Actuarial Analyst with a key focus on Embedded Value reporting, annual Business Planning and providing support in the analysis of profitability for Singapore business. The Job
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly new business embedded value report and annual in force embedded value report for group reporting, perform analysis of change and explain movement of results to stakeholders. This includes preparation of embedded value methodology paper and assumptions used.
- Participate in the annual Business Planning exercise by analysing and forecasting the surplus and new business embedded value, communicating and coordinating effectively with other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the analysis of profitability for Singapore business and assist in providing insights on the performance and emerging experience.
- Participate in actuarial related initiatives or projects.
- Keeping abreast with the actuarial best practice and latest development in the industry. Proactively explore areas for enhancement with the aim to raise the standard of current work practice.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.