Join a multinational investment bank as a Senior Analyst - Application Programmer!
Your new company
This multinational bank has a dynamic and multi-faceted working culture. This bank is expanding its operations team here in Singapore and encourages training and development for all employees.
Your new role
- Works in close collaboration with the Infrastructure Support, Application Developers, Offshore Core support resources and Application Managers.
- Support Life Cycle Management / NPT (Not Permitted Technology) migration for FICC applications in the region.
- Work with Desk facing team to gain a strong understanding of several business products and technology areas.
- Support team and provide a leading example within the team and take delivery to the Business to the next level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate degree. Preference: Computer Science or Electronics
- 6+ years of relevant technology experience
- Infrastructure support experience in Unix & SQL
- Scripting languages such as Unix Shell scripting, Perl scripting etc
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global bank. You will be part of a collaborative working environment and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email Jessica.Phang@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1873584 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1223249