Qualification & Knowledge:
- Manage day to day trade processing activity for Equity, Fixed Income and FX products.
- Communicate with the trading desks to resolve trade booking discrepancy if any.
- Responsible for matching and confirming trades with brokers, authorize and release trade instruction via Swift messaging system to custodians.
- Ensure all trades instructions have been sent successfully by checking appropriate system queues and processes.
- Collaborating effectively with global partners (e.g. Custody, Broker, Client) to resolve trade issues that utilize problem solving skills and provide timely resolutions to client queries.
- Perform control functions such as daily trade monitoring, reconciliations, and failed trade management.
- Ensure client SLA's are strictly adhered to
- Degree holder from reputable university preferred
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience preferably understand operational process from a front to back perspective and securities market requirements
- Control focused with good understanding of operational risk impact
- Strong team player with the ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Successful candidate needs to be detail-oriented with strong analytical, quantitative skills, enthusiastic, flexibility and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.