Senior Assoc/ Assoc, Specialist, Operations, Project Management, Corporate Banking, Technology and Operations
Description - External
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Description
- Understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and document user requirements and participate in review sessions with key stakeholders
- Conduct review/ walk-through sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product Global Transaction Services, Operations BAU and Technology teams) for the following documents:
- User stories
- Functional specifications documents
- Test plan and test cases
- Roll-out training material
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stake holders
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
- Ability to provide test support across the regional offices when needed
- Ability to handle testing for multiple project deliverable concurrently
- Bachelor Degree holder with minimum 4 years of work experience in the banking environment
- Have proven experience in requirements gathering, functional testing and conducting training to end-user
- Ideally have knowledge on Trade systems and experience as system end user will be advantageous
- Expertise in analyzing customer requirements and translating the same into user stories, test strategy and test cases
- Efficient in defects detection and follow proper issue tracking process
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Willing to learn and is dependable to deliver quality work assignments within tight timeline.
- Is attentive to details and is able to report and follow through with issues independently.
- Demonstrate good work ethics and is able to adapt to changes and is able to deliver within tight timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.