1. TRANSACTION PROCESS
- Check FX transaction (Spot, Forward, NDF) details and confirm in system.
- Check FX Option transaction details and confirm in system.
- Check Structured Product transaction (DCI and SI) details and confirm in system.
- Check Bond and Note transaction details and confirm in system.
- Check Equity and Fund transaction details and confirm in system.
- Check Derivative transaction details and confirm in system.
- Create new instruments for transactions.
- Process asset transfer: contact counterparties, custodians and input transactions in system.
- Check Pre-funding report.
- Daily update of securities MTM price, follow up valuation reports from counterparties.
- Seek management approval for data correction if necessary.
2. SETTLEMENT PROCESS
- Process Treasury and PB settlements and check settlements interface status in system.
- Process securities instructions and monitor settlement status.
- Inform Treasury for trade settlement funding.
- Follow up fixing and settlements for structured products, e.g. DCI, SI and structured notes.
3. CORPORATE ACTION
- Daily check corporate action events in custodian system and inform RM.
- Follow up corporate action and reply to custodian bank.
- Process corporate action incomes/securities received.
4. RECONCILIATION AND DAILY REPORTS
- Daily check securities positions reconciliation.
- Daily check reconciliation reports: TA & Murex, TA & FCC.
- Daily check reports generated by system.
5. CONFIRMATION AND STATEMENT
- Prepare and check confirmations for equity, funds, income transactions, cash movement…etc.
- Process client confirmations.
- Prepare weekly confirmation tracer list and send tracer emails to RM.
- Verify and maintain client transaction documents, e.g. PSP, Term sheet, Confirmations.
- Verify documents signed and scan in systems.
- Prepare monthly statement list and print out monthly client statements.
6. SYSTEM TESTING AND UAT
- Assist in system enhancement and identify system bugs.
- System testing for new products.
- Annual SG BCP drill and HQ DR.
- MEPS annual DR.
7. MONTHLY JOBS AND REPORTING
- Prepare KPI and Transaction volume reports…etc.
- Client fee checking and process: hold mail fee, account maintenance fee.
- Custodian fee checking and input GL in system.
- Prepare Regulatory reports or any ad hoc reports requested by regulators.
- Voice log quality checking for Treasury and Treasury Operations staff.
- Assist on inquiries from Marketing, Product team, Investment team, accounting...etc.
- Product program reviewing
- Annual review on procedures and working manuals.
- Investigation on Nostro breaks
- Perform periodic Self-inspection.
- Attend to internal and external auditors’ requests and queries.
- Prepare and update MBO.
- Process audit confirmations requests and prepare balance certificate requested by clients.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisor/HOD as and when required.
- Relevant settlement experience in Private banking environment.
- Good processing knowledge of financial products: FX, FX Option, Swap, Equity, Funds, Bonds, Notes, Structured products...etc.
- Relevant experience in banking system (e.g. Treasury System, FCC, PB System, Swift, MEPS+, SGTR System).
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of related regulations, Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing, Customer Data Protection and Operational Risk issues.
- Having Avaloq system experience will be added advantage.
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R1551292
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.