Senior Associate/AVP, Relationship Manager, Food & Agribusiness, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Manage and expand a portfolio of corporate clients in the Food & Agribusiness Industry in Singapore and the Bank's core markets. For clients in core markets outside of Singapore, relationship to be jointly managed with the various geography coverage teams.
- Create and execute account plans for identified clients in the assigned portfolio to increase share of wallet by offering corporate banking products of the Bank, including capital markets (Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and M&A), transaction banking services (Cash and Trade) and treasury.
- Prepare credit applications (quantitative and qualitative client analysis), credit renewal and undertake periodic review of assigned portfolio
- Monitor and manage accounts actively, being alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action including elevation to senior bankers and credit
- Handle loan & security documentation and negotiation with good degree of competence
- Assist in industry related research and strategy exercises such as development of new growth areas, country strategies and industry benchmarking.
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline with at least 5 years' relevant experience in corporate and investment banking.
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills with the ability to independently prepare financial models, cashflow analysis, debt capacity analysis for complex lending structures
- Must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of corporate bank products.
- Demonstrate ability to undertake industry level research, with good writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with databases such as Capital IQ and proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point will be an advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- CFA degree holders preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.