Senior Associate/AVP, Relationship Manager, India Desk
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Purpose
- India Desk provides Banking services to international operations of Indian Corporates who are clients of DBS India and Indian Owned Clients headquartered across DBS footprint
- India Desk franchise client base has grown and we are seeking to hire an Senior Associate/AVP as relationship managers
- The hire will be responsible for origination and deal structuring and engagement with Indian clients of DBS Bank
- Understand requirements of DBS India corporate clients with business in Singapore and rest of Asia and assist Relationship Managers in delivering a viable financing solution.
- As a regional coverage role, lead the delivery of corporate and investment banking products and solutions to DBS India's corporate clients in rest of Asia working closely with DBS overseas branches in its key core markets of Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Taiwan and other key markets including Malaysia and Korea.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's business needs as well as an ability to generate solutions and procure support from product groups.
- Manage internal stake holders and work in a cross functional team together with the respective Global Relationship Managers / Credit Analysts at DBS India, Local relationship manager in other parts of Asia (non Singapore) and respective product teams.
- Prepare credit memos, supervision reports, pitches & Request for proposals (RFPs) with accuracy, in a well organized manner and supported by sufficient depth of analysis and synthesized insights and recommendations
- Adept at working with financial models with Profit & Loss, Balance sheet & cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions with high level of competence
- Proactive monitoring and management of accounts, being alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action including elevation to senior management and Credit
- Assist in loan & security documentation and approval process for documentation deviation
- University Degree
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance and strong credit analytical skills.
- Understanding of the banking products and services viz loans, treasury products, liquidity management & trade finance
- Experience in the financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Solution oriented and resourceful. Is able to think laterally
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Past experience to handling India Corporate clients will be given preference
- Candidates with exposure to ASEAN markets will be given preference
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.