Senior Associate/Associate, Account Manager (Merchant Business), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Role
The role must be able to acquire new business, cross sell to existing merchants, achieve revenue goals and deepen existing relationships in assigned portfolio, leveraging on DBS's solutions offering and infrastructure.
The essential functions of the job include the following, others may be assigned. Responsibilities
- Identify and implement opportunities to drive innovative and scalable solution and best utilise DBS Payment Solutions to meet merchant's requirements in a constantly changing payment landscape.
- Responsible for Portfolio growth through a series of aggressive merchant acquisitions, sales and relationship management activities including reviewing and analysingreports to monitor sales performance and profitability. To keep abreast of competition (MDR, terminals , payment solutioning, latest upstream solutions and trends).
- Achieving merchant retention in providing stellar service and following up promptly on merchant calls or queries.
- Cross Sell to existing merchants on new, add on payment solutions.
- Manage existing merchants day to day requests and work with internal stakeholders on any dispute resolution if required.
- To keep abreast of new developments in the Payments industry, proactively recommend and involve in the implementation of cashless and eco-system solutions for growth.
- Communicate proactively with merchants on business issues and opportunities.
- Ensure that all merchant business activities and documentation are in compliance and within Merchant Business policies/guidelines.
- Take initiative in learning and demonstrate positive attitude.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Detailed oriented team player with strong planning and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.