Senior Associate/Associate, Cyber Security Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive Cyber Security projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams
- Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services.
- Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Cyber Security technology, continually improve research and design processes to maximize creative potential.
- Manage CyberArk Security processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Support and maintain Cyber Security systems
- Review system and application activities to detect abnormalities base on provided criteria
- 3+ years working in security operations
- Experience in the Banking industry will be an advantage.
- Familiar with security products and network devices
- Extensive technical experience with network security practices including Intranet, Extranet and Internet access
- Technical experience with Database, UNIX, Windows
- Programing/Scripting experience with Perl, Java, Powershell, and/or SQL
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, web, wireless security architectures, technologies from Symantec, Mcafee, Cisco, Checkpoint, Netscreen
- Knowledge of encryption and authentication methods such as 2FA, DES, Digital Certificates, SSL, IPSec and development of DMZ's
- Knowledge of intrusion detection (deep TCP/IP knowledge, and cybersecurity), various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (especially internet security).
- Able to read and understand packet level data, handle Network/Host Security products (NIDS/NIPS, firewalls, HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.) and understand security events from these tools.
- Able to perform vulnerability assessment and manage such tools/processes, as well as application penetration testing or forensic analysis fields.
- Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA]. People Skills:
- Be performance oriented; always try to excel past achievements
- Able to work under pressure during critical situations
- Able to work in a collaborative manner with peers Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.