Senior Associate/Associate, Documentation, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking for candidate who are highly motivated and a team player to support to T&M on Fixed income, FX & OTC derivatives products etc. and be part of the DDOM journey towards achievement TMO Control Tower Vision Key Accountabilities:
- Provide end to end OTC transaction life-cycle reporting support for T&M derivatives products
- Ensure confirmation accuracy and timely issuance
- Risk Control, reduction in ageing confirmation and eliminate/refine legacy processes
- Build a data driven culture with data analytic capabilities
- Support new products initiatives on existing/new system capabilities
Trade Confirmations issuance
- Core: Trade Confirmation issuance, Trade Confirmation Affirmation, Trade Events Notification
- Secondary: Trade Repository Reporting, Central Password Issuance, Advisory on ISDA Negotiation related to Operations, Board Resolution Documentation, MIS reporting,
- Service Support Centres: Hub (Sin) Spokes (Branches: HK, SE, TW, LON, Labuan), (Subsi: HK, TW, CN, Macau, IN, Sin Holdco)
- Clients Base:Inter-bank, Fictive (FI, Insurance etc), Corporate
- Treasury Product Assets Classes: Vanilla FX spot, Money Market, Structured Loan/Deposits (CLI, PCI), Fixed Income, OTC Derivatives for FX, Rates, Equity and Commodity
Trade Confirmation Affirmation
- Trade economic affirm on executed trades without trade sources (Reuter, email trade execution, Term-sheet, Broker etc.).
- Validate the paper trade confirmations, register the trades in Control List and deliver the trades confirmation in Ideal 3, Email attached Doc, Post mail.
- Reconcile auto-generate paper trade confirmations and release them accordingly.
- Record trades not drafted/release by T + 1with comment on cause of delays in DCFC and ORMU Weekly Report.
- Follow up those dispute trade confirmations not issued in DCFC, WCFC/MCFC and escalate with report per Escalation Ladder Matrix.
- Password protected on all trade confirmations delivered by Email doc attached.
- Scan and Library the Out-going trade confirmations respectively.
Trade Events Notification
- Check and affirm all incoming trade confirmations in Risk System, MX, BO Confirm status.
- Investigate on the discrepancies and escalate to the respective stakeholder for action. Record the Disputed Trade Confirmation in the Confirmation Database for monitoring and follow up actions.
- Trace on those trade confirmation not received/not acknowledge accordingly and escalate per Escalation Ladder Matrix.
- Weekly reporting on those unaffirmed aged trades to Team Lead/Manager and respectively Spokes for action/escalation.
- Scan and Library the affirmed trade confirmations
- For inter-entity trades where trade confirmations need not be issued, run the inter-entity Trade Reconciliation, check on the unmatched and mismatched trades, investigate, raise/trace for trade match. Escalate on those aged items.
- Engage Business, Sales, Traders, RMs on those aged unaffirmed trade confirmations with follow up action register in the Doc Database.
- Signature verification per Signature Mandate of Clients' Board Resolution for those returned Corporate paper confirmations. Investigate and follow up on any irregular signatories etc.
Central Password Issuance
- Extract the trade events execution from Risk System, MX. Match with trade source, prepare the Notification
- Any dispute, investigate and escalate to the respectively traders/Sales and Processing Team.
- Monitor and register all aged the unaffirmed Notification for escalation
- Scan, release, signature verification and Library on those outgoing and returns trade Notifications.
- Issuance of Failure to Pay (FTP) and monitor the acknowledgement
- Issuance of Novation Letter for Assigned trades. Reconcile the Assigned trades with Transferor
- Manage the documentation and execution for trade compression by triOptima-triResolve
- Attend to Corporate/Credit Events documentation issuance and affirmation per ISDA protocol and or Industry practice.
Trading Account Opening - Board Resolution (BR) Documentation
- Cover for Hub and Spokes. Each clients will be issued a single password to be use by all teams (Hub/spokes) to protect the documents.
- Generate, issue and controlled the registered the Password.
- Manage the renewal per the Email Policy and ISS Password Issuance Guideline.
- Attend and investigate on the any Password dispute.
Client Support on Trade Confirmation Related issue by Spokes
- Read and manage the Board Resolution related to Trades terms for acknowledgement.
- Clarify and trace with BMS Client Support for missing BR
- Furnish aged report on missing and disputed BR to trades term to BMS Clients and RM/Sales.
- Library all the BR Documentation.
- Attend to Query by Spokes
- Investigate and assisted Spokes on issue related to Trade Confirmation, Password issuance and Risk reporting
- Preferably Degree holder in Banking and Finance
- Min 3 years of banking experience
- Experience in various back-office operation functions which includes processing, reconciliations, confirmation etc
- Good understanding of the end-to-end transaction lifecycle of OTC products
- Proficient in MS Excel, VBA and Python are added advantage.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Willing to work on splits Ops locations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.