Senior Associate/Associate, Financial, Reporting & Strategic Planning, Customer Centre, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capabaility, and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
(1) Key Metrics Governance
- Oversee data reporting needs for the Customer Centre (CCTR); support recurring (weekly/monthly) management reporting for key metrics to internal and external stakeholders .
- Collect relevant reports, analyze raw data and deliver executive-ready qualitative and/or quantitative reports to support operational reviews in CCTR.
- Collaborate with CCTR Business Intelligence team and Data Chapter to enable diagnostic insights to key metrics trend, reporting on insights obtained to support senior management on business strategies.
- Drive alignment and automation of the generation of the various metrics for CCTR to develop cross-functional reports; partner all sections to provide insights from business perspective.
- Review and optimize inefficiencies in reporting journeys within CCTR.
- Work with Regional CCTR team for reporting and alignment of Singapore CCTR's key metrics.
(2) Strategic Planning
- Support Head of Strategic Planning in the management of the overall transformation strategy and strategic goals for Singapore CCTR with responsibilities in the coordination with all progress updates and preparation of management updates.
- Manage and oversee CCTR scorecard and KPI performance.
- Work with Senior Management to develop materials for strategic reviews using data-driven storytelling to drive improvements in the business operations; support reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies for CCTR key functions.
- Involve proactively in alerting management of any potential service risks, based on agreed KPIs and targets.
- Oversee and facilitate end to end Agile/Project Forums/Business Reviews for CCTR.
(3) Financial Management and Analysis
- Collaborate closely with Group Finance partners to ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly spending forecasts and reports, with efficient and effective management of CCTR finances with minimal expense gaps/risks highlighted.
- Oversee and monitor actively CCTR's financial forecast vs actual spend through financial data analysis and close collaboration with CCTR stakeholders on expense dependencies.
- Support financial duties involving write-offs/write-backs, accruals and oversight of cost allocation under the National Credit Act Framework.
- Strengthen financial forecast by continuously validating historical performance against forward assumptions and financial analysis to drive further expense optimization CCTR.
- Ensure robust reviews of General Ledger Account Ownership reconciliation process for Singapore CCTR including timely monthly financial reconciliations to minimize General Ledger breaks.
- Support the Head of Finance and Strategic Planning to conduct the annual budget exercise and perform any ad-hoc secure transfer of budget from business units in situations of unbudgeted expenses/headcount.
- Degree in Business Management, Banking and Finance or relevant experience in Finance or Accounting field for at least 2 years.
- Relevant experience in Business planning and/or data reporting; creating detailed reports and preparation of presentation reviews.
- Good to have related experience in process improvements, Agile methodologies, project management and leading change management.
- Business knowledge or prior experience in the consumer banking/customer centre would be advantageous.
- Highly-driven and meticulous with an eye for detail, and possess good organizational capabilities.
- Structured individual with good time management to oversee/manage or prioritize multiple timelines across different tracks and align with the customer centre's strategic priorities.
- High conceptual problem-solving and quantitative analytical aptitudes; able to perform data story-telling/data design in a variety of formats to illustrate insights obtained.
- Excellent written skills to support report reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable to lead discussions and run presentations.
- Keen learner, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strategic to be able to connect the dots to the bigger picture.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Risk-driven mindset with integrity and maturity to manage the sensitivity of data.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and experience in Visualization tools (eg. Qlikview/Tableau) and/or SQL/Macro would be advantageous.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.