Senior Associate/Associate, Payments & Platform and Ecosystems Marketing, CBG Martech, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who's looking for a challenge and willing to roll up his or her sleeves to learn the ropes from the best bank in the world. You are expected to provide marketing consult to the product teams, and you will be responsible for driving marketing and business outcomes. Responsibilities
- The individual will be responsible for driving sign-ups for marketing campaigns and initiatives for DBS Payments Plans (different instalment plans), cards usage programs and support the overall ecosystems and DBS Marketplaces (travel, property, car, home & living, health, education, and green solutions).
- The candidate will need to do end-to-end campaign execution which includes briefing agencies, project manage across multiple campaigns to ensure timely delivery of campaign.
- To work closely with media agency, internal business analytics expertise to show full funnel tracking of paid and owned channels using Adobe Analytics.
- The ability to use data to drive and guide decisions are critical and leverage on experiments to build and test marketing insights and consumer behavior to guide marketing campaigns.
- To work closely with product teams and other relevant stakeholders on improving user experience for new features or product improvements, and to ensure alignment on business outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Manage external creative and media agencies to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns.
- Define and track business and marketing KPIs, and analyse campaign results and related data to glean insights, formulate hypotheses, and run experiments for future campaigns.
- To participate in squads and lend marketing expertise and lead in marketing experimentations.
- Ensure brand identity is consistently applied across all marketing materials.
- Manage spend and budget projections.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 4 years of working in consumer marketing business or fintech.
- Must be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Must have experience in end-to-end campaign management with strong campaign execution and project management skills.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with an understanding of consumer insight and translating them to actionable insights.
- Candidates with strong knowledge of marketing and analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- A strong understanding of the principles of driving customer engagement through the funnel via paid and owned channels.
- Strong prioritization, organization, attention to details and project management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and partners to achieve results are must-haves.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced, collaborative, and iterative environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges.
- Passionate about solving customer and business challenges and constantly questioning the norm.
- Strong communications skills, effective in writing and be comfortable with doing presentations of marketing ideas to sell ideas for stakeholder buy-in.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.