DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Purpose
Drive organisational alignment and employee engagement through the development and implementation of effective internal communications, social media and content strategies. This position focuses on internal communications, event and project management, including the leadership communications. Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Internal Communications Head to ensure the internal communications strategies/executions align with business priorities and deliver a consistent tone of voice and communications style.
- Ideate, develop and manage social media strategy, and curate content calendar, posts, including coordinating content inputs from various stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver communication plans that effectively communicates IBG objectives, strategic areas of focus and key initiatives that are specific to each project/request. Subjects include leadership communications, business objectives, key initiatives, industry or product expertise, employee engagement or latest developments.
- Supported by external writer and design agency, work with relevant stakeholders to edit and develop storyboards for engaging content (including multimedia content such as full-length article, videos, banners, eDMs and infographics) that is relevant, personalised and targeted for employees and corporate clients.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the IBG Townhalls, including pre-and post-event content creation and publishing.
- Important deliverables include:
- write compelling content for social media posts to drive thought leadership for IBG.
- improve social media engagement and follower acquisition.
- eDMs design/ production/ publishing (in-house or vendor projects.
- monthly newsletter publishing from copywriting and ideation to final publishing. Project manage multiple parties including stakeholders and internal Marketing colleagues for content contribution.
- intranet new content and maintenance/improvement: manage vendors like the design agency and the content writer.
- planning and executions of employee engagement activities (in-house).
- preparation of monthly analytics report.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 8 years experience in internal communications.
- Strong stakeholders management skills.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and have a good eye for aesthetics and design.
- Excellent writing skills, and able to write a wide range of content including but not limited to newsletter stories, social media copies, scripts, policies, guidelines, etc.
- Tenacious and resourceful, and able to work well under pressure.
- Experience in crisis communications will be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or any other design tools will be advantageous, but not mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic yet stable environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.