* Established Financial Institution * M&A, ECM and Advisory Transactions * On Growth Trajectory
Our client is seeking an Associate or Senior Associate for their Corporate Finance (CF) and Capital Markets team. The successful candidate is responsible for preparing materials for origination efforts as well as executing live transactions. These transaction include deals in the ECM, M&A or Advisory space such as IPOs, private placements, rights issues, private capital fundraising, take-privates, etc.
Key activities include presenting findings of research and analysis, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation, assisting with roadshows as well as preparing documentation required by internal and external teams.
Key Responsible Areas :
- Key originator and product partner (CF and Capital Markets) for country client bankers.
- Investor and corporate client development, engagement, research and target plans.
- Syndicate / sales engagement and coordination.
- Ensure data integrity and fact checks on all work undertaken.
- Support the senior bankers and broader team as required.
- Train and mentor associates, analysts and interns in the team.
Required Experience & Qualifications :
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance and or Capital Markets. Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to devise creative solutions to problems.
- Prior Investment Banking experience, preferably in South East Asia, is a plus.
- Degree or Masters qualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.