Senior Associate, Full Stack Developer, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Design, implement, test, and deploy end-to-end software solutions in the T&O-MOT-LCS domain with the following key responsibilities:
- Work closely and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts, development leads, test engineers, test managers, infrastructure engineers, data scientists, and business users
- Participate in the analysis and requirements gathering phase and help to translate requirements into technical solutions that meet client needs and expectations
- Debug issues, fix bugs, identify bottlenecks, and troubleshoot the application and provide third level support
- Build, package and release software artifacts in an automated way to all environments including production
- Be responsible for the performance, stability, reliability, and security of the developed platform.
- Proactively identify efficiency and design improvements to existing systems and processes
Need to have (Hands-on)
- Min 4+ years of technology delivery experience in frontend development
- Hands on experience in at least one server-side object-oriented programming language
- Hands on experience writing modern single page web applications
- Experience using source code control systems and branching strategies including with hands on experience branching, merging, and releasing
- Experience with a major relational database system and ideally one NoSQL database
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, architectural styles, and API designs
- Hands-on experience with JAVA (Spring, Spring boot, Vert.x, RxJava, ReactJS, AngularJS) and cloud foundry technology.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB or SQL Server.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Bitbucket Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, confluence.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in agile technology teams
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing environment
- Possess English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience within retail banking environment is a plus
- Knowledge of AML / KYC processes and solutions is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Good judgment in UX/UI design.