Senior Associate, Network Specialist - Application Delivery Network (ADN), Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Requirements
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent hands-on experience in configuring, managing and operating BlueCoat Proxy, Infoblox, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, F5 GTM, F5 LTM, Squid Proxy and Cisco ASA VPN.
- Knowledge and experience in network routing and network switch protocols and technologies.
- Experience as a level 3 support.
- Experience in technical design and solutioning
- Familiar with Linux and Bash Shell scripting.
- Programming language skills such Python and Perl is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills, team player
- Certifications such as CCNP/CCIE, Firewall, F5 or Cloud Technology equivalent level is an advantage.
- Application Delivery Network engineer responsibility is managing suite of network systems that provide application availability, security, visibility and acceleration.
- Provide L3 expertise for incident and problem management, security incident responses. troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for the developing design and solutions for network architecture and application delivery with Business Units.
- Review of network architecture and designs.
- Will be involved in automation projects using API.
- Responsible to work with the server SA and application teams in troubleshooting and identify root cause, related to Load Balancer, DNS and Web Proxy.
- Responsible to work with the network vendors for the troubleshooting, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Responsible for vulnerability review, assessment and planning and execution of patching or firmware upgrades
- Responsible for change implementation review, assessment and perform change on network devices and systems during Bank's Green zone time
- Responsible to conduct post implementation review on areas of improvement and tuning.
- Gather Line of Business project and systems requirements, perform network assessment and advise Line of Business on the solutions.
- Perform technology refresh for systems or devices that will reaching EOS
- Assist Level 2 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution whenever necessary.
- Performance monitoring and capacity management.
- Perform Security Health Check
- Attend to compliance and audit
- Maintain currency of the system baseline and hardening documents
- On call for 24x7 support for incident handling
- Upgrade skills and knowledge in web proxy, DNS, load balancing and application delivery technologies to improve the network and services.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.