Our client is a regional bank with strong presence in ASEAN.
- Liaise with Front Office on client account opening;
- Review new account opening applications for completeness, accuracy and sufficiency;
- Follow-up with Business Units on document deficiency (on-boarding and periodic KYC);
- Ensure evidence of each customer’s identity and other relevant documents received are in order before on boarding of account.
- Perform name screening via AML System, Dow Jones and Factiva;
- Evaluate screening results, client profile and sustainability assessment results to identify adverse new hits and increased risk factors (i.e. update AML System).
- Ensure that CDD activities comply with the AML/CFT regulations/policy.
- Seek relevant RMs' inputs and provide clear elaboration and justification on the support of the file's submission (New and Review cases) by Front Office.
- Prepare periodic reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics).
- Perform customer static data maintenance and updates to signatures / account operating mandate.
- Assist in managing adhoc projects, audit inspections and remediation exercise.
- Diploma/Degree holder with 3 years of work experience in areas of account opening, account review and on-boarding compliance
- Possess good understanding of business operations, control and risk management in areas related to account opening
- Well versed in the AML/CFT, OFAC and MAS regulation.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292